"The most important thing we can do for our horses is to educate ourselves the best we can on principles & factors of health & soundness." -loosie on Horseforum.com

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Anyone Recognize This Boy? :)

Look at the progress!! I know it's not quite 2 months, but I was looking at him this morning, and I just couldn't wait to post the progress!!!


Look at him!! I would never recognize him if I didn't know.

This is a picture of the dish in his back. It's almost un-noticable at certain angles (such as this one)

Rain Rot? What Rain Rot? Yea, baby, it's ALL peach fuzz :)  




All these pictures were taken this morning. He's on-and-off about how good he looks, it all depends on the angle you're looking at and such, but still, alot of progress. The only major problem I am having right now is pin worms...They aren't live, but it leaves this gross stuff behind, and I've tried deworming him, but it hasn't gone away. Anyone got any ideas?

UPDATE**
Today I bought another round of Dewormer, and the lady suggested I buy a daily-dewormer. I've been considering it, but now I know 100% it's the thing that I am going to do.

Also, for his joint stiffness, I have bought Sho-Flex. It is the same people that make Sho-Glow, so I'm hoping to see some good results!


No comments: