"The most important thing we can do for our horses is to educate ourselves the best we can on principles & factors of health & soundness." -loosie on Horseforum.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Big Weekend!!

So tomorrow is Friday (TGIF!!) and I have alot planned for this weekend!!

First of all, tomorrow kicks off the anual Airshow (the highlight all year in my small little town and small local airport) with the night show. Being so close to the airport, I will be watching it from my front yard, as the runway/land strip is litterally only half a block away. This will also be a test to see just how "BOMBproof" Texas is, as there will literally be fake bombs going off! Fun right? We'll see....

Also, I will be setting an appointment up for my doctor to look at me knee...it's getting worse- I can't even go on long rides without having to slip my feet out of the stirrups for a while and today it was non-stop pain :(

The farrier will be coming out to do Tex's feet, in which I will be doing a before and after for all to see.

Emma will be accompanying me and my buddies and their horses on Sunday at the Griffeth Reserve for a fun ride, which I am really looking forward to.

Other than buying feed, and another round of dewormer, that should be about it for my weekend!

Can't wait!

No comments: