"The most important thing we can do for our horses is to educate ourselves the best we can on principles & factors of health & soundness." -loosie on Horseforum.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Re-Vamp

So, I've decided to change some things on the blog and I have to say it looks pretty darn good!! I'm proud of it- let me know what you think! I thrive on comments and suggestions, which goes for the rest of my postings as well:

COMMENT, COMMENT COMMENT :)  Please and Thank You! <3

Also, new updates coming soon! This week, I have planned a post on a few things, including before/after of hooves, a story on his current health situations, lots of new pictures and next week will be his 2 month evaluation- before and after! Lots of new things coming, don't lose hope in me! haha :) 





Texas meeting Dosie- my best freinds horse, for the first time :)

No comments: